Tulum Ruins & Cenote
Take an fascinating Tulum ruins tour and swim and snorkel in cenote Aktun Chen. Enjoy unlimited drinks during the ride to Tulum and back to your hotel.
After enjoying a light breakfast on board, you'll explore the incredible Mayan ruins of Tulum. This ancient Mayan city sits atop a cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea and was once an important port for trade. Now visitors can explore the impressive architecture of Tulum Mexico with an experienced guide sharing tales of this magnificent culture.
After exploring history, it's time for nature and snorkeling in an underground cenote in Aktun Chen! The impressive caves of Aktun Chen are listed on National Geographic's "Top 10 Underground Walks in the World"! Lunch and beverages in Aktun Chen Park are included in the tour as well.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide in Tulum and Aktun Chen park
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Aktun Chen
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum Ruins, Mayan culture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aktun Chen, Highway 307 between Akumal and Xel-Ha Km 107, Akumal 77780 Mexico
Lunch, underground walk, Cenote swim, return to Playa del Carmen and Cancun
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: PLAZA PARTY, Boulevard Kukulcan km 9 s/n Frente al Centro de Convenciones Zona Hotelera, Int, Plaza La Fiesta, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: 10 Avenida Sur MZ 25, Playacar, 30076 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list, contact us, we have transport service available or we can provide you with a meeting point.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Note: Please bring a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Certified sanitation of transport unit
- This tour includes personal kits with disinfectant gel and face cove
- OMS stipulated distance between seats during transportation.
- We are measuring body temperature before boarding with infrared thermometers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.