Tulum Xtreme from Cancun
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure, as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Tulum. Fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip line ride! Test your tenacity as you rappel into the Mayan jungle. Afterwards, wind down and enjoy snorkeling through an underground cavern. Delight yourself by sampling real Mexican cuisine as a perfect finish.
Reservations made with less than 24 hours prior to your tour date must provide Hotel information or pick up is not guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
History, culture and adventure can all be found in one Riviera Maya tour! Our Tulum Xtreme Tour sends you back in time to the days of the ancient Maya as you explore the seaside archeological site of Tulum National Park, set on a soaring cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean. On the tour an expert guide will introduce you to the mysteries of the ancient Mayan civilization, as wll as the architecture, art and the significance of this port town.
From there the Tulum Xtreme tour will take you deep into the mayan jungle where you can experience 7 speedy ziplines over the jungle canopy with 5 different styles to choose from, rappelling and a refreshing swim in a gorgeous underground cenote.
Your Aventuras Mayas guide will make you feel safe and welcome at every turn, whether you are a first time adventurer or an advanced adrenaline junkie. A tasty lunch with non-alcoholic beverages is included as well as all the gear you need for a perfect day of Xtreme adventures in the Riviera Maya.
• Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Aventuras Mayas, Unnamed Road, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service in all of Cancun resorts
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring along: Comfortable clothes, walking shoes, swimsuit, towel and souvenir money
- Notice: If you plan on bringing sunscreen or repellent make sure it´s biodegradable
- Restrictions: Weight limit: (130 kg.) 300 lbs.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- ozone sterilization chambers for adventure equipment
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.