Tumbes Mangroves National Sanctuary Tour
Visit the Los Manglares de Tumbes National Sanctuary, one of the most productive ecosystems on the planet.
Learn about the great diversity of aquatic invertebrates such as crabs, shrimp and black shells that inhabit mangroves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transport (with air conditioning).
- Rowing canoe to visit the estuaries
- Guided tour in Spanish.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nacional Manglares de Tumbes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Nacional Manglares de Tumbes, Tumbes Peru
Place of Departure: Puerto 25.
Estero Paracas, where you can extract black and grated shells, and see the great variety of endemic birds and artisanal fishing.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tumbes, Peru
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.