Tunisia Holiday Package
Duration: 6 Days/ 5 Nights Type: Private Tour Run: Everyday
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Arrival at Tunis Carthage airport, assistance and transfer to hotel in Hammamet.
Day 2: Hammamet - El Jem - Sfax - Matmata - Douz
After breakfast, departure to visit El Jem, Continuation to visit the berber village Matmata is the name of a Berber tribe which was later given to the town. Matmata was the setting for the film "Star Wars). This village, named after the Berber tribe that inhabits the region is the largest of the troglodyte communities.
Visit a family living in troglodyte house where you will eat Tunisia traditional bread, olive and olive oil with mint tea. Lunch in a troglodyte restaurant. Then departure to Douz, a small town that appears to be plopped down amidst the dunes is known as the "gateway to the Sahara".Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Douz - Kebili - Tozeur
Early rise, to admire the sunrise and the sand dunes. After breakfast, departure to Tozeur via Chott El Jerid is a seasonal lake that is completely dry for most of the year. Its sunbaked surface, composed of a hard crust of sodium chloride.Arrival in Tozeur one of the famous oases in the world which is surrounded by 200 springs. After lunch, visit of EDEN PALM Museum, it offers 150 different kinds of dates which are exported around the world. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Chebika - Tamerza - Mides - Gafsa - Kairouan - Hammamet
After breakfast, departure in 4X4 to visit Chebika it was known as the castle of the sun, visit of the old village and the palm grove, continuation to Tamerza the largest mountain oases of Tunisia , visit of the palm grove, the water-fall, stop in the old village, continuation to Midès the most attractive of the Tunisian’s Mountain oases with a string of gorges stretching over 3km, visit of the canyons.
Departure to Gafsa and lunch in a restaurant.Then, departure to Kairouan, visit the Capital of the Muslim Maghreb, stands as one of the most important features of Islam mainly: visit The Great Mosque (from outside), the Medina and other impressive monuments such as the Aghlabiden pools, The Sidi Sahbi Mausoleum & its magnificent ceramics. Later back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Hammamet.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Carthage - Sidi Bou Said - Tunis - Bardo museum
After breakfast, check-out and departure to visit Carthage, Visit of the beautiful village of Sidi Bou Said, a lovely blue and white village perched on the cliffs overlooking the Bay of Tunis. visiting the Bardo Museum. This museum was originally a Hafside Palace, Later back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Hammamet.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 6: Final Departure
Breakfast in the hotel followed by check-out and transfer to the airport for the final departure. End of our service.
Departure Point :Tunis, Tunisia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents.
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.