Tunisian Modern History Audio Tour: From French occupation to Arab Spring
Avenue Habib Bourguiba is the busiest thoroughfare in the capital and the entire country. This Avenue captures several episodes of Tunis' modern history since French occupation until today.
This is a 30-min self guided audio tour through the modern history of Tunisia: From the old gate that once separated the Arab and French cities until the recent landmarks of the 2011 popular revolution.
We will focus on the history of Tunis and my own experience living in the city.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ave De France, Tunis Tunisia
The tour takes you along Ave De France.
Pass By: Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul, Avenue Bourguiba, Tunis Tunisia
The tour takes you past Cathédral de Saint-Vincent de Paul.
Pass By: Theatre Municipal de la Ville de Tunis, 2 Rue de Grece, Tunis Tunisia
The tour takes you past the Theatre Municipal.
Pass By: Avenue Habib Bourguiba, Tunis Tunisia
The tour takes you along Avenue Habib Bourguiba.
Departure Point :Bab El Bhar, Rue de la Kasbah, Tunis, Tunisia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2020 - 6/29/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Tunis Marine, Tunis, Tunisia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.