Tunnel Of Hope Tour
Discover the role and importance of the “Tunnel of Hope” for the local people during the Siege of Sarajevo.
The Tunnel was dug in 1993 and it was the only light in the darkness of besieged Sarajevo in the 1990’s. Our guide will explain the reasons and consequences of the Bosnian war and how it came to an end.
On the way to the Tunnel, you will see the National Library, The Marketplace Markale where one of the biggest massacres happened, The Sniper Alley and Holiday Inn Hotel where foreign journalists stayed during the war.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide, transport and entrance fee to the Tunnel Museum.
- Entry/Admission - Sarajevo War Tunnel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toureedoo, S.H, Muvekita 7, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Your guide will meet you in front of our office. Try to be there at least 5 min before the tour starts.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sniper Alley, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
On the way to the Tunnel Museum you will drive through the Sniper Alley.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sarajevo War Tunnel, Tuneli 1 Ilidža - Donji Kotorac, Sarajevo 71210 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Tunnel of Hope was dug during the Bosnian War.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Toureedoo, S.H, Muvekita 7, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.