Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Cancun plus Wax Museum
Discover Cancun taking the official sightseeing tour of the city. Hop on one of our splendid double-decker buses while you enjoy amazing panoramic views. This is the best and most unique way to get around Cancun and discover its most important attractions. In Cancun, you can find archeological zones, aquatic activities, museums, top-rated restaurants, shopping malls, and all the adventures you desire to have an unforgettable vacation.
You can travel freely around the city, hopping on and off at any of our official stops as many times as you desire, all with only one ticket.
Add lasting memories to your ride visiting the Wax Museum! have fun and take wonderful pictures with a surprising collection of famous characters from movies, music, sports, and horror.
Enjoy many hours of non-stop fun!
Seat, relax, and enjoy the ride!
IMPORTANT: We abide by all Covid-19 security measures, we depend on local protocols, our routes, and availability of schedules may change without previous notice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to the Wax Museum
- Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish.
- Unlimited Hop-on hop-off access for many hours.
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
Hotel Zone Circuit
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the Hotel Zone Circuit:
Attractions on the Hotel Zone Circuit:
- Bus station Cancun
- Playa Tortugas
- Plaza Caracol
- La Isla Cancun Shopping Village
- Playa Delfines
- Kukulcan Plaza
- Playa Tortugas
- Teatro de Cancún
- Marina Puerto Cancún
Playa Delfines / Mayan Museum of Cancun / Zona Arqueologica El Rey
Operates: The Turibus ride departs from ADO Bus Station at 10:00 am, Calle Pino Mz.1, Lt.29-23, Playa Tortugas - 10:20 am, Plaza Caracol - 10:25 am, Plaza La Isla - 10:31 am, Aquaworld - 10:40 am, Playa Delfines 10:50 am, Plaza Kukulcán - 11:10 am, Playa Tortugas 11:25 am, Teatro Cancun - 11:30 am, Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center - 11:40 am, ADO Bus Station 12:00 pm. Buses run between 1 hour 45 minutes - 2 hours depending on local traffic. Turibus operation hours: Mon-Sun 10:00am - 8:00pm Wax Museum operation hours: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon-Sun
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Use of sanitizing mats to clean the soles of shoes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.