Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Veracruz
Discover Veracruz, Boca del Río taking the Official Sightseeing Tour of the City. Hope on one of our splendid one or double-decker buses while you enjoy amazing panoramic views. It is the best and most unique way to get around the city and discover its most famous landmarks and attractions, learn about Veracruz customs, traditional dances, music, and gastronomy.
You can travel freely around the city, hopping on and off at any of our official stops as many times as you want, all with one ticket.
The circuit covers plenty of beautiful and interesting sites such as the Cathedral, the famous Malecón, the Aquarium, Plaza Las Américas, City Hall, Costa de Oro beach, Villa del Mar beach, the Arts and Crafts Market and many more. Get ready for 10 hours of non-stop fun!
Seat, relax, and enjoy the ride!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We abide by all Covid-19 security measures, for this reason, our itineraries, routes, and availability of schedules may change without previous notice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited Hop-on hop-off access for 10 hours.
- Audio-guide available in English and Spanish
- Sightseeing tour of Veracruz most famous sites and monuments.
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel.
- Admission fees to other attractions.
Turibus Circuit Veracruz-Boca del Río
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the Turibus Circuit Veracruz-Boca del Río:
Attractions on the Turibus Circuit Veracruz-Boca del Río:
- Craft Market Miguel Alemán Valdés
- Acuario de Veracruz
- Playa Mocambo
Acuario de Veracruz / Mocambo Beach
Operates: Turibus Operating Hours: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Mon-Sun Meeting Point: Malecón Mercado de Artesanías (Arts and Crafts Market), Insurgentes Veracruzanos, Zona Centro. C.P.91700 Veracruz,Veracruz. Turibus buses run every 45 min - 1 hour depending on local traffic. Tour lasts around 1 hour 15 minutes non-stop. The Turibus Tour has 3 stops: Mocambo Beach, the Aquarium and the Arts and Crafts Market, it also drives by the Former Train Station, Los Portales, the Cathedral, City Hall, Ex-Convent of San Francisco, Yacht Club, Plaza Las Americas, World Trade Center, Mocambo Hotel, Costa de Oro Beach, Aquarium and many more interesting sites.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sanitizing mats to clean the soles of shoes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.