Turiluchas Mexican Wrestling Show
In Mexico, Mexican Wrestling is more than a sport, it has become part of our history and heritage, and it is famous around the world for its unique style.
Enjoy with family and friends an amazing show full of action, adrenaline, light and sound, colors, energy, passion, and fun! Each and every one of these superheroes wear a colorful mask and have a special name, their true identity is a secret, but as wrestlers, they all have incredible personalities and powers.
The confrontations between two wrestlers are hand-to-hand and skills and speed are essential to winning.
The Mexican Wrestling style is famous for the use of the "springboard", wrestlers use the ropes of the ring to gain momentum, the most famous and applauded jumps are the jumps out of the ring or the suicidal jumps, the so-called "Huraca-ranas" and "Tilt-a-whirl head scissors takedowns", these are movements totally invented in Mexico!
Come with your friends and family and enjoy this spectacular show, it is one of a kind!
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Paseo de la Reforma, Paseos de la Reforma No. 42, Mexico City Mexico
Mexican wrestling is more than a sport, it is an amazing show full of action and adrenaline, and is one of the best in the world.
If you visit Mexico City, this Mexican Wrestling Show is a must!
Live the excitement when the lights come on and you hear the roar of the crowd.
Take sides between
técnicos wrestlers, and surprise yourself with the high flights that these masked fighters perform catapulted by the ropes of the quadrilateral.
Enjoy the incredible atmosphere of the historic Arena México and spend an unforgettable night.
Bring comfortable clothing and shoes and a light jacket. Remember to bring your camera and cash for additional expenses.
Short Tour with a professional luchador (wrestler)
Included the entrance to the Wreslting Show.
Enojoy all the experience in the magnificent Arena México better known as the Cathedral.
At the end of the show the trip on Turibus continue to the Meeting Point.
Besides you will get a mask of a luchador.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: Reforma 222, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 222, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc. 06600. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.