Turin chocolate tour
We’re a small team, we want you to discover the beauty of Turin and Piemont. Piedmont is a region rich in history, well worth visiting at least once in a lifetime. WeForYou suggest, but you decide what you want to see and do. Our group are max 10 people,we are in no hurry, we do the tours with a lot of relaxion.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turin, Turin, Province of Turin, Piedmont
Turin has always been considered the capital of chocolate with its rich and varied production in the sector: come and discover with us the ancient chocolatiers in a tasty journey through the streets of the historic center, chasing the scents and aromas of local specialties like Bicerin , the pralines, the chocolate creams and many more.
Any proposed itinerary can be changed according to your needs and your interests.
This tour is an itinerary on foot.
We will visit some historical patisseries and chocolate shops in the city.
We will start from Piazza Castello with a visit to the café Baratti & Milano, founded by Ferdinando Baratti and Edoardo Milano in 1858.
Then we will walk down to the magnificent Piazza Carignano where, passing in front of Palazzo Carignano and the homonymous theater, will be told the story of Pepino, ancient ice cream in Turin.
Passing by Via Lagrange we will stop by Gobino, family-owned company founded in the early 60s, where you can taste the best pralines in the city.
A little further on, in Piazza San Carlo, we will find two more historical local such as Caffè Torino and the ancient confectionery Stratta.
From here we will begin a walk through the pedestrian streets of the Roman quarter until arriving in Piazza della Consolata to taste the delicious Bicerin, a drink made of coffee, chocolate and cream, served since 1763 in a small glass, called “Bicerin” in Piedmont dialect. Finally, on request, you can participate in a workshop during which you’ll discover some of the secrets of the traditional Piedmont chocolate art.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Piazza Castello, P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
2: Turin, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.