Turin Chocolate Tour including Bicerin
Turin has a long love story with chocolate. Since the 16th century, when the Savoy took the hot chocolate in the royal living rooms, to the present day with the most famous cream spread of hazelnuts in the world!
Explore one of Europe's great chocolate-making cities in a tailor-made tour for chocolate lovers.
Here has been invented the "Gianduiotto", the unique chocolates made with hazelnuts and wrapped in a gold paper. Just in front of Consolata Church you can taste the Bicerin, the inimitable drink made with Coffee, chocolate and milk.
This walking tour takes you to the most important chocolate shops and your chocolate lover local guide will tell you all the secrets and stories that hide behind each of the most famous products of the city!
A sweet experience not to be missed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Castello, 10123 Turin Italy
In Piazza Castello you will meet you guide in front of the Palazzo Madama. This square is one of the most important of Turin, where many important historical buildings are located, including the Royal Palace.
Pass By: Quadrilatero Romano, 10100 Turin Italy
The Roman Quadrilateral, is a piece of the city where the majority of the monuments are located, especially the ones of Roman descent.
Pass By: Via Garibaldi, Turin Italy
Via Garibaldi is one of the main shopping streets of Turin. The road is closed to cars so that pedestrians can enjoy their walks in the heart of Turin.
Pass By: Santuario Basilica La Consolata, Piazza Della Consolata Via Maria Adelaide 2, 10122 Turin Italy
La Consolata is a minor Basilica that used to host many different orders of monks. The building you see today has been restored many times in history, in fact there are more than one style of architecture. The bell tower is Romanesque, the facade is baroque and the porticos are Neoclassic.
Pass By: Piazza Carignano, 10121 Turin Italy
Piazza Carignano is your last stop. This square is another important urban space of Turin. Here, a part from marvelling to the beauty of the square, you will get to try the ice cream to "Pepino's".
Departure Point :Piazza Castello, P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.