Turin Food Tour with City Guided Sightseeing Wine Tasting & Farmers Market Visit
The food tour of Turin, is made for all the gourmand visitors! In groups of at least 12 people, you will spend 4 hours making several stops, to taste local delicacies. The city has much to offer, in terms of wines, chocolate and pasta!
Starting from Porta Palatina, you will reach the largest open air food market in Europe, Porta Palazzo, where you will taste cheese and seasonal fruit. Head towards the Roman Quadrilateral and stop in a local restaurant to have lunch with Agnolotti and a glass of Barolo wine.
Next stop will be at the Consolata church, just in front there is the Bicerin, a café where you can taste the homonymous soft drink, made with milk, coffee and chocolate, which you can only find in Turin!
Continue your walking through Via Garibaldi and see the beautiful façade of Palazzo Carignano, here in the nearby you will taste the Pinguino ice cream where it was invented!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Porta Palazzo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin by Stefano, 10124 Turin Italy
Torino tours is the agency that organised the tour.
Pass By: Porta Palatina, Piazza Cesare Augusto 15, 10122 Turin Italy
Here is where you will meet your local guide, under the bronze statue.
Stop At: Porta Palazzo, Piazza della Repubblica, 10152 Torino TO, Italy
Porta Palazzo is considered one of the largest outdoor markets in Europe. It offers many local delicacies, such as meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables and just baked bread.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Quadrilatero Romano, 10100 Turin Italy
The Roman Quadrilateral is the district in the historical centre of Turin where all the monuments are located.
Pass By: Santuario Basilica La Consolata, Piazza Della Consolata Via Maria Adelaide 2, 10122 Turin Italy
The Consolata is an important Basilica of Turin. Nearby there is the world famous "Bicerin" that makes the homonymous soft drink with chocolate, coffee and milk.
Pass By: Via Garibaldi, Turin Italy
You will walk along Via Garibaldi, Turin's shopping street. This street is open only to pedestrians and is perfect for long walks.
Pass By: Piazza Carignano, 10121 Turin Italy
Your Tour will end in Piazza Carignano, with a tasting of the "Pinguino" the first ice-cream on a stick.
Departure Point :Via Porta Palatina, Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.