Turitour Discover the Amazing Pyramids of Teotihuacan
Discover and explore the magnificent and world-known Pyramids of Teotihuacan. The city of Teotihuacan was one of the most powerful cultural centers in Mesoamerica, it is recognized by the vast size of its monuments, and its influence was felt throughout central Mexico all the way to Guatemala.
One of our certified guides will take you throughout "the place where the Gods were created" as the city was known in ancient times, explore the Avenue of the Dead, the Pyramid of the Sun, the Pyramid of the Moon, the Temple of Quetzalcóatl, La Ciudadela, all constructed in a geometric and symbolic way, also admire plenty of colorful mural art painted on plastered walls.
Also on this tour, you will visit the Guadalupe Shrine, one of the most important temples in Mexico. It is dedicated to the adoration of the Virgin of Guadalupe, here is the mantle of Juan Diego in which the sacred image of the Holy Virgin of Guadalupe is embodied.
This will definitely be a tour full of history, culture, and fun
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from Mexico City to sites
- Admission fee to the archeological zone of Teotihuacan
- Live commentary on the bus
- Certified guide of Teotihuacan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
Guadalupe Shrine: It is currently the world´s second most visited Catholic Sanctuary, after The Vatican. It is dedicated to the adoration of the Virgin of Guadalupe, it is located at the foot of the Tepeyac hill, where the mantle of Juan Diego is exhibited, on this famous mantle, the sacred image of the Holy Virgin of Guadalupe is embodied. This is considered a miracle among Catholics.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Teotihuacan Archeological Zone: enjoy an amazing tour of the pyramids of Teotihuacan with the company of a certified guide who will explain all there is to know about the customs, traditions, and history of this ancient civilization. You can take amazing pictures of the world-famous Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon and walk around this beautiful and wonderful site, it is a journey through time.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Auditorio Nacional, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 50, Polanco V Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Av. Paseo de la Reforma 334, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
3: Av. Paseo de la Reforma 222, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
4: Av. Paseo de la Reforma 80, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
5: Av. Juárez 8, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
6: República de Guatemala, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.