Turitour Zacatlán and Chignahuapan Magical Towns
Discover Zacatlán and Chignahuapan, two of the most popular and most beautiful magical towns in Mexico.
Covered with fog at sunrise, these two traditional Mexican towns begin to uncover its natural beauty, historical heritage, and traditions.
Get onboard one of our comfortable Turitour buses while enjoying amazing views. This the best and most unique way to visit the towns and discover their most famous sites, temples, and monuments.Your certified guide will take you through it all.
In Zacatlán you will see beautiful landscapes, churches, enjoy its famous apples and cider, and learn about its monumental clocks and murals.
In Chignahuapan you will see the traditional Mexican architecture used to build the towns´houses, roofs made of wood and tile, and thick walls.
These two towns promise to be an extraordinary and enriching experience.
Seat, relax and enjoy the ride!
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from the Zocalo, Puebla to Zacatlán and Chignahuapan.
- Certified guide
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zacatlan, Zacatlan, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
This town is famous for its beautiful landscapes, its monumental clocks, and for the variety of delicious apples it produces, its apple cider, and cheese bread. You will visit the former convent of Nuestra Señora de la Asunción, the Church of San Pedro y San Pablo, the famous Floral Clock, the beautiful mural made of thousands of colorful crystals, the Mirador de Cristal, Salto de Quetzalpan, and you will enjoy a unique show called Show de Autómatas, it is a light and sound show starring mechatronic dolls, creation of Relojes Centenario.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Chignahuapan, Chignahuapan, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Chignahuapan is the main producer of christmas ornaments in Mexico, and its streets are lined with old houses built with traditional architecture, strong walls, and roofs made of wood and tile.
You will visit the Kiosco with its Mudejar style, the Church of Santiago Apóstol, Basílica de la Inmaculada Concepción, and the Christmas sphere factory. (Christmas Season)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Zócalo, Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sanitizing mats to clean the soles of shoes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.