Turquoise Museum Guided Tour
The Turquoise Museum in Albuquerque, New Mexico showcases the J.C. “Zack” Zachary turquoise collection. The collection includes turquoise from over 80 locations around the world, several one of a kind pieces including the “George Washington Stone” (a large turquoise stone with a remarkable resemblance to George Washington), and displays show that off almost every aspect of “The World’s Most Colorful Gem”. Energetic, entertaining, and informative tours are guided by a member of the Lowry/Zachary Family. Visitors often remark, “we should have come here before we went shopping”.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Turquoise Museum
What's excluded :
- Gift Shop Items
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Turquoise Museum, 400 2nd Street Downtown, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Enjoy a fun, interactive, and entertaining tour of the Turquoise Museum. Get early access to the museum before opening hours.
Departure Point :The Turquoise Museum
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival. In addition, non- arrival's tickets will be forfeited at tour start time. Forfeited tickets will be resold to guest on tour waiting list.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.