Isla Tortuga is a beautiful tropical island located in the province of North Puntarenas. A favorite destination for many tourists, cruises are very popular for those who wish to visit the island from other cities in the country.
The peaceful Isla Tortuga is situated just off the southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula, pristine beaches, and beautiful wildlife reserves and refuges.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transportation to the island
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Upon arriving on the island, travelers can spend the day enjoying a wide variety of recreational activities, including swimming, hiking in the hills, playing volleyball on the beach, or simply relaxing and sunbathing on the shore. Adventure travelers are encouraged to take part in canopy tours and zip lines that will provide birds-eye views of the island and its lush forests. On the water, kayaking and taking a ride on a glass-bottom boat are other popular activities among tourists at Tortuga Island.
By spending some time on Tortuga Island, travelers on a Costa Rica vacation will have an opportunity to experience life away from the bustling city and truly connect with their natural surroundings. With the island just a short trip away from the mainland, an escape to Tortuga Island may just be the perfect way for vacationers to spend a few days in the sun.
Departure Point :Hotel pick up from Puntarenas
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.