Turtle River Park and Gardens Private Tour
Featuring an extensive collection of flower gardens, rain forest exhibits, small ponds, and habitats for birds, the Turtle River Falls and Gardens provide an oasis of nature right in Ocho Rios.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Turtle River Falls and Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turtle River Falls and Gardens, Eden Bower Road Jamaica
Visitors to Turtle River Falls and Gardens will be able to explore the various plants and features of a tropical rain forest, all while staying within the city. Additionally, the walkway through the forests is perfect for those who want to experience the nature without the full hiking commitment. Though, the most popular activity is probably the waterfall climbing that guests can participate in at the 14 onsite falls. They also have a walk in bird aviary, swimming pool, and Japanese Koi.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. We pickup from All resorts in Montego Bay and Negril.Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 18 years or older to drink.
- Bring change of clothes, water shoes, cash, camera and sunblock(if needed)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.