Tuscan cuisine from my mom's recipes
An authentic, friendly and fun experience. I was born into a large family of wine producers. I absorbed the Tuscan culture and I like to share it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - All included
What's excluded :
- Classes are held in my “Tuscan Kitchen” located in the historical part od Florence.
The apartment is located in a historic building from the 1400s overlooking the roofs, the church of Santa Croce and San Miniato and a few medieval towers.
The activity begins with purchases in the market. We stop at the café for cappuccino and coffee.
We walk to the school and start the school with prosecco and some tasting of salami. We make homemade pasta. Then we prepare the tiramisu because it has to rest in the fridge for a few hours. We continue with the chicken cacciatore or something else. We drink red, white and vinsanto wine.
Guests will be introduced to Italian culture.
• Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio, Piazza Lorenzo Ghiberti, 50122, Florence Italy
• Bruschetta, prosciutto, salume and prosecco
• Homemade Ravioli - Fresh ricotta and spinach with sage and butter.
• Chicken cacciatore
• Tiramisù & Vinsanto
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/2/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM
04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- There are a few steps, the elevator and a few more steps.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.