Tuscan Food Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery of Tuscany
• Sit down to taste everything you created along with wine tasting from the library vintage reserves
• Learn from a passionate local chef to create a delicious Tuscan Feast
• Take home recipes and knowledge that will let you replicate your authentic Italian meal experience at home
Experience the art and culture of Tuscan cooking and prepare a delicious Tuscan meal with highly experienced local chefs. Later, sit down at the table to enjoy a complete dinner, complete with a wine tasting school and tastings of many local products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Class of 4 Tuscan Course Meal
- 4-Course Traditional Lunch or Dinner with food prepared together
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks other than mentioned on inclusions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to / from attractions not mentioned
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property. From here you will be escorted to the very kitchen you will be cooking in throughout your experience.
If you have a passion for cooking, this is your opportunity to learn the secrets to authentic Tuscan cuisine from Italian chefs. The preparations for a simple and delicious Tuscan recipe includes cultivating only the freshest ingredients, including homemade pasta, incredible sauces, meats, and desserts. In this general cooking class, you will be taught step by step how to properly cut, braise, boil, cook, and roast a complete Tuscan meal in a fun environment while creating unforgettable dishes.
This occasion will provide an opportunity for friends and family to laugh and have fun bonding with others over food and wine, including locally sourced meats, fresh homemade pasta, vegetables hand-picked from the property's garden, and plenty of baked bread drizzled with extra virgin Olio d'oliva.
• San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
• appetizer - Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
• First Course - Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
• Second Course - Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
• Dessert - Vanilla Icecream with strawberries and balsamic vinegar or Tiramisu
Departure Point :Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum 8 people in the minivan
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.