Tuscany wine experience
This Tour will takes place in Maremma ones of the undiscovered part of Tuscany, in the South along the border with Lazio Region approximately 60 Km N-E from Civitavecchia an area rich of history and tradition that will impress you with its natural beauty. Part of this shore excursion will be dedicated in exploring Saturnia, Cascate del Mulino, Manciano and Scansano. This private tour includes pick-up/drop off from Civitavecchia with an English-speaking driver, air-conditioned transportation, visit and wine tasting directly to Monatuto and Cantina vignaioli vineyard and a professional tour guide that will fill you on the historic facts and scoops throughout the whole tour!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English-speaking driver and transportation
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Visit and Wine, food tasting at Montauto farm
- Visit and Wine, food tasting at "Cantina Vignaioli"
- Entry/Admission - Infopoint di Largo della Pace
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Montauto
- Entry/Admission - Vignaioli del Morellino di Scansano
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Infopoint di Largo della Pace, Largo della Pace, 00053, Civitavecchia Italy
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. I’ll wait for you with a sign that says your name in “Largo della Pace snc” Civitavecchia. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (shuttle that picks up you from the boat).
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta Montauto, Loc. Campigliola Km 10, 58014, Manciano Italy
The winery is surrounded by the typical Tuscan Maremma landscape. Thanks to its varied production, you can discover the typical characteristics of Morellino di Scansano and other wines produced in this important wine region. The wine offering focuses mainly on the main protagonist of the area, the Morellino di Scansano, demonstrating the versatility of this wine that defines Maremma Toscana. The winery offers a wide range of products, suitable for every palate and occasion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loc. Cascate del Mulino V, 58050 Saturnia, Manciano Italy
Saturnia it's one of Italy's most popular hot spring destinations. You can soak in pools that are maturally 37°C (98°F) all year round. Unfortunately the sulphur in the water produces a rotten egg smell that takes some getting used to.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vignaioli del Morellino di Scansano, Strada Comunale del Saragiolo, 58054, Scansano Italy
The winery was founded in 1972 when a small group of producers from Scansano decided to combine their efforts in wine production. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, a wine lover, a student, or a tourist traveling with family or friends, we are happy to guide you in the cellar and its surroundings.
Following the tour, we start our tasting the wine cellar: a tasting of five wines paired with local products/light lunch. During the tasting, you learn the history of Morellino and its production. You follow the journey of the grapes, from their arrival in the cellar to the bottle. You visit the wine-making and aging cellars, where some of our reserves age slowly.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo della Pace, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and its address. The time will be at 08.50 AM approxmatively, due to the traffic conditions you could wait 5 - 10 minutes morePorts
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.