Twante Adventure For A Day – Full Day
The small town to Twante is famous for its pottery and cotton-weaving of blankets and longyis. This old tradition passed by older generations to younger and until today it’s going on. Our day adventure to Twante from Dala is with by public transports. A ferry from Pansodan jetty to Dalah, and continue by a local transport / taxi to Twante about an hour. Central market visit, pottery cottages, Shwesandaw Paya and one the way you’ll be passing through a beautiful countryside and many local villages. One can learn how village life, how villagers are living on farming, fishing, breeding live-stocks and producing bamboo related products. Pottery is a major cottage industry in Twante and it supplies much of the Delta region with well-designed, utilitarian containers of varying shapes and sizes. The pots are made in huge thatched-roof sheds in Oh-Bo district. Lunch is included at one fine restaurant and at the end of the day, we’ll go back to Yangon.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Dala is where we'll go there by ferry and continue to Twante town.
Stop At: Twantay, Myanmar (Burma)
Popular countryside and pottery center passing to generation. Along the way we can enjoy scenic ride, passing several villages and we can explore some pottery workshops and market to visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.