Tweed Valley Food, Farm & Distillery Tour
Explore the flavors of Tweed Heads on this amazing food and farm tour. Visit Tweed Valley Whey Farmhouse Cheeses, Bucks Farm at Chillingham, Flutterbies Cottage Cafe at Tyalgum, Caldera Wildscapes, and Husk Farm Distillery.
This tour departs from Tweed Heads, with pickups on the Tweed Coast, before heading into the heart of the Tweed caldera. The morning views of Mount Warning are majestic, and you can see why it is called Wollumbin or Cloud Catcher.
Your first stop is at Tweed Valley Whey for a paddock-to-platter cheese tasting at this fourth-generation family-run dairy farm at Burringbar. Then experience a scenic drive to the picturesque village of Tyalgum for a village tour and lunch at Flutterbies Cottage Cafe.
Explore the back roads of the Tweed Valley as you make your way through Chillingham, stopping at Bucks Farm (organic bush tucker farm) before it’s time to experience the Husk Farm Distillery for a paddock-to-bottle craft rum or craft gin tasting at the cellar door.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only - Southern Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Tweed Coast and Tweed Hinterland)
- Farmhouse Cheese Tasting
- Distillery Tasting Paddle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Warning Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Warning Tours, Tweed Heads, New South Wales 2490 Australia
Discover the Treasures of the Tweed on a Food and Farm Tour
Explore the flavors of Tweed Heads on this amazing food and farm tour. Visit Tweed Valley Whey Farmhouse Cheeses, Bucks Farm at Chillingham, Flutterbies Cottage Cafe at Tyalgum and Husk Farm Distillery.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Gold Coast Airport, Eastern Avenue, Bilinga, Gold Coast, Queensland 4225 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mount Warning Tours is registered with the NSW Government as a Covid Safe Business, after downloading, completing and registering a comprehensive COVID-19 Safety Plan: Commercial Vessels, accredited by the NSW Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.