Twilight Sail Bruny Island
Sail to Barnes Bay on Bruny Island as the sea, sky and landscape transform with the shifting angle of the sun. See shadows lengthen across rock faces on the shoreline as they are gradually silhouetted against a golden sky. See clouds stretch across the infinite sky, aflame and glowing with every conceivable colour and watch as the sea mirrors the changing sky.
Enjoy local wines or premium beers and a cheese platter as we moor in a sheltered bay.
The light during Tasmania’s long summer twilight hours provides the perfect opportunity to take some truly memorable photographs. Take the helm and participate in the excitement of sailing the vessel, or simply relax in comfort and enjoy the sumptuous scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine and Beer
- Cheese Platter
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sailtas, Berth1 45 Ferry Rd opposite Pashas Restaurant, Kettering, Kingborough, Tasmania 7155 Australia
Enjoy a tranquil sail around the sheltered waters of North Bruny Island soaking in the dramatic scenery and wildlife. Anchor in a secluded bay and enjoy a cheese platter and local wines or beer. Sail home into the setting sunset.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: North Bruny, North Bruny, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Cruise the sheltered waters around Bruny Island and experience the dramatic scenery and wildlife. Anchor in a secluded bay and and sample local wines or beer and a cheese platter. Sail home into a setting sun.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :46 Ferry Rd, Kettering TAS 7155, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.