Twins Piton Tour in Soufriere, Saint Lucia
Your driver/guide will begin this tour from the Capital city of Castries. The duration of the tour is 5-6 hours. We will venture to the west coast part of the island, home of the Twin Piton.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Drinks
- Pickup and Drop off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Discover Soufriere
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover Soufriere, Bridge Street, Soufriere 00000 St. Lucia
Your private guide awaits you with a sign at the cruise port or hotel. Our first stop is Marigot Bay. One of the most beautiful marina in the Caribbean. Leaving Castries we will pass the Banana plantation near Roseau Valley. I will will give you brief information on our main export crop. You will have the opportunity to taste our sweet ripe banana and also view different craft made out of the dry banana leaves. The Drive continues to Anse Raye a fishing village home of the famous Sea Food Friday Festivals. Then to a smaller coastal fishing village of Canaries, a real taste of St. Lucia and also the home of the freshly baked cassava bread. Our final Stop will be the beautiful town of Soufriere. We will make brief stop at the viewing point to take some photos. There is an amazing view of the Twin Peaks rising 2400 ft from the sea, The Piton are designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our main stop- Sulphur Springs mud bath and Toraille Waterfall.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30am, 10am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.