Two Day Cairo Excursions From Marsa Alam By Flight
Two days excursion to Cairo from Marsa Alam or Port Ghalib. Enjoy Cairo highlights. On the First day, You will visit the Giza pyramids, Pyramid of Cheops , the Egyptian Museum , overnight in El Meridien, on the second day Visit the citadel of Saladin, The Mosque of Mohamed Ali, Old Cairo, de Coptic Cairo the hanging Church and the old Bazaar Khan el Khalil then catch your flight back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Qualified Egyptologist guide during the 2-day trips.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1: Marsa Alam- Giza
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Giza Pyramid Complex:
The complex includes three main pyramids, six little pyramids, the great sphinx and the Valley Temple. The complex dates back to the 4th dynasty 2400 years B.C.
The Great Pyramid:
It is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids of Giza plateau and the only one to remain intact from the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. The height of the great pyramid is 147m, the number of stones used in construction is 2,300,000 and it took twenty years to be built.
The Great Sphinx:
It is the largest statue in the world, standing 73 m. long, 19 m. wide, and 20 m in height. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture.
The Valley Temple:
A Granite mortuary temple used by Ancient Egyptians for the mummification process and this is the only remaining one at Giza plateau.
Lunch will be served at Pyramids/ Nile view restaurant, then move to visit
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
No visit to Cairo is complete without a stop to Khan EL Khalili bazaar; one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: 5 star hotel
Day 2: Cairo - Marsa Alam
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
It served as Egypt's seat of government till the 1860s, Cairo Citadel is a magnificent fortress. It was constructed during Salah ad-Din reign. The construction work has started in 1176 and was completed in 1182. Then pay a visit to
Mohamed Ali Mosque:
It was constructed between 1830 and 1848, the mosque named " The Alabaster Mosque" because of most of the walls made out of pure alabaster. The mosque is a replica of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
Then transfer to Cairo airport for flight to Hurghada and transfer to your hotel in Marsa Alam
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.