Two Day Trip To Luxor From Soma Bay
Enjoy a private two days trip to Luxor from Soma Bay where you will visit Luxor temple, Karnak temple , Luxor museum sail with Felucca during the sunset Sound and Light Show, Valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut temple, the Colossi of Memnon and Dendera temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation at 3* hotel with breakfast,Lotus hotel
- Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Dendera temple
- Visit the sound and Light show
- Sailing trip
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Day 1-Soma Bay-Luxor
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Soma bay by a private A.C. Car to be transferred to Luxor for an overnight trip to Luxor from Soma bay. Upon arrival you will meet your private tour guide who will join you to visit:
Karnak Temple: No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Luxor with Nile view, then you will check in 3 stars hotel (you have the flexibility to change )
Enjoy a sailing trip with Felucca during the sunset
On the Evening, Enjoy Tour Sound and Light Show at Karnak, The show starts with a historical introduction covering the birth of the great city of Thebes and erection of the Karnak Temple.
The show narrates the glorious achievements of some great Pharaohs as you listen to a magnificent and poetic description of the artistic treasures and great legacy which the Karnak temple encloses. Overnight at 5 stars Hotel. (Hilton Luxor )
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at 3 stars Hotel.(you have the flexibility to change )
Day 2: Day 2-Luxor-Dendera- Soma Bay
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Breakfast at your hotel then you will be accompanied by your private tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit: Valley of the Kings :
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
the tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Colossi of Memnon:
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.
The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor
Lunch during the trip
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Drive to Qena City where you will visit of the most famous temples in Egypt, Dendera temple
The Temple of Hathor was largely constructed during the Late Ptolemaic period, specifically during the reign of Ptolemy XII and Cleopatra VII. Later additions were made during the Roman period. Although built by a dynasty of rulers who were not native Egyptians themselves, the design of this temple has been found to be in accordance to that of other classical Egyptian temples, with the exception of the front of the hypostyle hall, which, according to an inscription above the entrance, was constructed by the Emperor Tiberius.
Apart from these, there are also scenes in the temple complex portraying the Ptolemaic rulers. .
Then drive you back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from their hotels
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.