Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking
Quindio's Botanical garden and Butterfly's house. Place to enjoy the mountain rainforest, native plant collections (Palms, Heliconias, Tree ferns, Orchids, Carnivore plants), Birds observatory, Observation Towel, Different Museums (Palms, Geological, Tunnel museum, Insects, Butterflies), Butterfly's house and Hummingbirds feeders.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The package includes:
- Environmental and cultural Bilingual guide (English)
- Bird watching (Check list)
- Traditional Lunch (Fiambre montañero)
- Private transportation
- Special package for groups*
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Non include:
- Breakfast, sun cream, rain clothes, camera, sun glasses, Dinner.
- I recommend to you comfortable shoes, rain jacket, sun glasses, sun cream, light backpack.
- Optional Climbing (130 USD extra)
- Optional lodging (40 USD extra) with night trek
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- First day
08:00 Quindio's Botanical garden and Butterfly's house.
13:00 Typical lunch ("Fiambre montañero") and coffee tour in a traditional coffee farm.
08:00 Pick up in the terminal car stop, take a Jeep Willis until the Peñas Blancas Natural Reserve.
14:00 Bird watching and enjoy the landscape.
Coffee tour in a traditional coffee farm. Travel in a traditional transportation Jeep Willis, crossing inside of the coffee cultural landscape, and arrive to La Vasconia coffee farm, a very traditional finca, where you will see the coffee plantations.
Peñas Blancas trekking, a medium level trekking trough the Central Andes, great place to bird watching, learn about the tropical rainforest, and the cloudy forest, with a huge Rock to optional Climbing with experts and totally safe (130 USD extra)
Departure Point :Armenia, Armenia, Quindio Department
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Matecana Airport, Pereira Colombia
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
- Airport La Nubia, la Nubia, Manizales, Caldas, Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.