Two days Toubkal ascent
Hiking Ascent Mount Toubkal for 2 Days, the Highest Mountain in Morocco, is just south of Marrakech. For travelers who have limited time, this 2 days guided Hike allows you to leave Marrakech in the morning, Climb to the top of the Mountain, and you will be back in Marrakech the following evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- diaper bag
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
After an early breakfast at the hotel in Marrakech, our driver will pick you up and take you to the heart of Morocco’s High Atlas mountains, the trek starts from Imlil (1740m), at 67km on the southwest of Marrakech, here you will meet the team who will accompany you during trek, the muleteers will deal with your luggage, food & all other equipments that we usually provide for our clients, within half an hour you start the walk with an experienced mountain guide through the Berber villages following a mule track which will take you to the mountain hut via the shrine Sidi Chamhrouch (2500m) where you will have your lunch, after lunch & a short break, continue towards the refuge (3200m),
Night in refuge
Next day: Have breakfast early and climb to the top
Return to Imlil or Marrakech
• Mount Toubkal, Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We called our travelers and took the time to meet them at the airport or their hotel.Our drivers will meet them at the airport or in the hotel.we just need the details pick up time or number of the flight.
Departure Time :9/28/2019 - 7/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.