Two-days-tour from Luxor to Aswan and Abu Simbel
Enjoy 2 days Private tour from Luxor to Aswan and Abu Simbel. Visit the majestic temple of Abu Simbel and Aswan sightseeing tour, the unfinished obelisk, Aswan high dam and Philae temple of the goddess Isis. Enjoy the services of an academic Egyptologist tour guide, and transport by comfortable A/C vehicle.then back by train to luxor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation 4 star one night isis cornich
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- train back to luxor from aswan
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
Day 1: luxor to aswan
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Day 1: Luxor / Aswan Tour Early morning, Pick up from your hotel in Luxor by air condition modern vehicle to Aswan to start your tour to the High Dam of Aswan, an engineering miracle when it was built in the 1960s. Containing more material than used in the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Dam is 11,811 ft long, 3215 ft thick at the base, 364 ft tall and is carved into from the existing granite, providing irrigation and electricity for the whole of Egypt. Continue to the Unfinished Obelisk in the granite quarries of Aswan where much of the red granite used for ancient temples and colossi came from. The Unfinished Obelisk still lies where it was carved when a crack was discovered as it was being hewn from the rock, Proceed your trip to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was carefully moved to its current location (around 500 meters from the original site) when the construction of the High Dam caused surrounding Nile waters to rise. Overnight in Aswan.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: one night in isis cornice hotel
Day 2: abu simbel
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Day 2: Abu Simbel Tour / Luxor
About 3.30 AM our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to start your tour to Abu Simbel. The Temples of Abu Simbel with their unique style are amongst the most interesting Pharaonic Temples, They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The temples date back to the reign of King Ramses II (1290-1223 BC). The first Temple was built by King Ramses II and is dedicated to the God Re-Hor-Akhty, Amon, Ptah, and King Ramses II as a deified King. The Temple of Queen Nefertari is located 120m from the Temple of Ramses II and was also built by Ramses II, dedicated to the Goddess Hathor and to his wife Queen Nefertari. In June 1964 The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the raising water of Lake Nasser while the High Dam was being built. At the end of abu Simbel tour you will be transferred to Aswan, and then by train to to Luxor hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all luxor hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.