Two Days Trip to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam
We offer a mesmerizing two days trip to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam for those who seek a unique chance to visit the gorgeous attractions in Upper Egypt while being in Marsa Alam. With the help of professionals, you’ll be able to visit the astonishing attractions in Aswan including the High Dam, , Philae Temple, in addition to a great opportunity to visit and enter the amazing two temples of Abu Simbel. It is a great opportunity for you to know the hidden secrets of those attractions so do not waste the chance and book it now.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick Up Services & Drop Off Point From Your Hotel In Marsa Alam
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 Night Accommodation at 5* Hotel in Aswan
- A Professional Tour Guide During The Whole Of Your Trip
- Entrance Fees To All Of The Mentioned Places In The Itinerary
- Snacks & Water during the Tours per day
- All service charges and taxes
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Tips & gestures
Day 1: Transfer to Aswan from Marsa Alam
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Upon your arrival, you’ll meet your Egyptologist tour guide who will assist you while visiting all the attractions in Aswan. Your magical trip will start with a visit to the magnificent:
Aswan High Dam has been built between 1960 and 1970 and it has a huge effect over the lives of the majority of the Egyptians as it helped them to prevent the flooding of the Nile. It affected their culture, economy, politics, and social life as a whole.
After that, you’ll have your lunch
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Philae Temple is a truly beautiful temple located on Philae island and it is famous because it was dedicated to the goddess of love & beauty Isis.
At the end of the day, check-in a 5* hotel in Aswan for overnight.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Obelisk hotel
Day 2: Discover Abu Simbel Temples and Return Back to Marsa Alam
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
You’ll have your amazing breakfast on your hotel, then you’ll check out your hotel to head on a very exciting trip with an A.C vehicle to visit the huge:
Upon your arrival, your tour guide will take you on an unforgettable tour to Abu Simbel temple through which you’ll hear the whole story about Abu Simbel relocation with the help of the UNESCO to protect it from flooding.
You’ll also know that inside this location, there are actually two temples, one of them belongs to the great pharaoh Ramses II which he built as a sign of victory in the battle of Kadesh and the smaller temple which has been built as a sign of love to his wife Queen Nefertari.
Then, you’ll have your lunch and then join our representative in a private A.C. vehicle back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Finally, don’t miss the chance to accompany your family and friends and head with us in such a magical two days trip to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam to catch your dinner in your resoer
Duration: 14 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.