Two Fantastic Islands To Discover: Tour To Contoy & Isla Mujeres
- This is an eco-friendly tour
- We always operate with small groups
- A great tour to enjoy the two more charming islands in the Mexican Caribbean...
- No other tour offer the best of those two islands in one single trip. This is a great 2X1 deal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Transportation with Air Conditioned
- Snorkeling and Sightseen activities
- Breakfast, Lunch and Opean Bar onboard
What's excluded :
- $10 USD GOVERNMENT TAX
In this expedition, we will visit two incredible islands of the Mexican Caribbean, Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. These are two heavenly islands that you cannot miss.
We start the tour after pick up travelers by reaching the beautiful and private Marina where you will enjoy a light breakfast.
After 30 minutes of navigation, you will arrive at the wonderful reef called “Ixlaché”. You will be able to snorkel there just if the weather conditions are favorable (not allowed to children under 12 y/o) and later we will be heading to Isla Contoy which is a natural national park that very few privileged people have the opportunity to visit. Known as a sanctuary for migratory and native birds, rich in flora and fauna, it will fascinate you with its paradisiacal beaches and the turquoise blue of the sea that surrounds it, a place you will never forget. You will be participating in a walking tour throughout the island and later we will have a tasty buffet-lunch.
Later, we will be heading to discover Isla Mujeres, an island characterized by the charm of its beaches and its small streets. You have plenty time there for self-discover the charming little island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers in any hotel in Cancun and Riviera Maya. If your hotel is not listed select the closest to your hotel and contact us to get your hotel information and give you the pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers without any basic swimming skills
- Not suitable for kids under 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- > On the regular (shared) tours there will be empty spaces to guarantee social distance between clients. > We work in coordination with museums, churches, archaeological sites and points of interest during the tour to ensure that every location put in place the international sanitary protocols..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.