Two Hour Cruise
Enjoy a private cruise of the Saco River on the Ruby Belle. You and your guests will enjoy a quiet boat ride on the Saco River up to the dam in downtown Saco, then back down to the mouth of the Saco River in Camp Ellis. Weather and time permitting, we can venture down the length of the jetty and out into Saco Bay.
Cruisers will need to keep an eye out for snowy egrets, bald eagles, blue heron, and leaping sturgeon in the river. There is no shortage of things to see!
Capacity: 4 Passengers. A small child may be allowable as a fifth passenger.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Captain Joe's Cruises, 28 Glenhaven Cir E, Saco, ME 04072-2222
Starting at Marston’s Marina, we will cruise up-river to the dam in downtown Saco, then back down to the mouth of the Saco River in Camp Ellis. Weather and time permitting, we can venture down the length of the jetty at Camp Ellis and out into Saco Bay.
Cruisers will need to keep an eye out for seals, bald eagles, blue heron, and leaping sturgeon fish in the river.
Pass By: Saco River, Maine
Heron, egrets, bald eagles and seals may be seen on the river!
Departure Point :Marston's Marina, 41 Glenhaven Cir, Saco, ME 04072, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.