Two-Hour Okanagan Watersports Charter
Enjoy a private 2-hour watersports package with you and 11 other friends! Whether you are a novice wakeboarder wanting to step up your game or whether you want a hassle-free alternative to a boat rental, come wakeboard or surf in the Okanagan. Your charter includes a Nautique Super Air G21s, coach/driver, wakeboards, surfers, skis, vests – even the fuel! There are no upcharges for gear or gas, and the boat is yours exclusively. Think of your watersports charters like a boat rental on steroids – the best boats, gear, and coaching in Canada on the warmest lake in Canada!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2-hour boat rental
- Coach/Driver (professional athlete as your guide)
- Headzone Helmet Intercom to hear the coach's guidance clearly
- All equipment and fuel
What's excluded :
- From the main location at Walnut Beach Resort in Osoyoos, you'll set off in the capable hands of a certified, experienced coach - each of whom possess the skills and experience to ensure you are successful at wakeboarding and surfing. After signing paperwork and completing a safety briefing, head out to the beautiful Osoyoos Lake.
All wakeboarding and surfing packages use the Nautique Super Air G21. This ultra-luxurious, state of the art boat holds up to twelve passengers in addition to your coach/driver. You can also use the Headzone Helmet Intercom, a unique helmet-mounted headset that allows your coach to talk to you in real time while you are riding.
You should bring swimsuits, towels, and hydration (not alcohol). All of the gear is included so you can choose from wakeboarding, surfing, skiing, or try them all! Pickup and drop-off is offered at a number of waterfront locations around Osoyoos (upon request).
Departure Point :4200 Lakeshore Dr, Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V6, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.