Two-Hour Sightseeing Excursion
Even though our Tourism product is in jeopardy as we speak, it still remains that powerful engine that drives this economy. Brenda and Franko's Fun Tours are committed to ensure a safe and enjoyable tour experience. Learn what makes us tick as we share with you our history, culture and islands and you will agree that the islands are nice, soooo nice!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hand sanitizer
- Facial masks when needed.
What's excluded :
- Food and snacks are not provided in this excursion.
- This excursion doesn't include fees or charges for Beach entrances or other exhibits or attractions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mountain Top, 00801 St. Thomas
*Enjoy the amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, Magen's Bay beach and some U.S. and British Virgin Islands.
Sample the world's famous Banana Daquiri.
Snacks and soft drinks available for purchase.
Historical briefings of our islands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Drake's Seat, Route 37, 00802 St. Thomas
This is a drive-by visit only.
Stop At: Skyline Drive, Skyline Dr St Thomas, Usvi, 00802 St. Thomas
This attraction offers a beautiful view of St. Thomas' East Side and the islands of St. John and Tortola.
Snacks and drinks for purchase.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valdemar A. Hill Drive Scenic Overlook, St Thomas, Charlotte Amalie 00802 St. Thomas
Views of our Capital...Charlotte Amalie, and neighboring islands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Charlotte Amalie, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
This particular excursion offers a drive-by-only of some of the attractions in Charlotte Amalie including....
Fort Christian or the St. Thomas Museum. (paid attraction)
The Emancipation Garden
Departure Point :1: Havensight, St Thomas 00802, USVI
2: Crown Bay, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
3: Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
For cruise ship passengers at the Havensight cruise ship port, pickups are made at the internet prearranged pickup kiosk located next to gate number three. Look for the B&F Fun Tours sign.For cruise ship passengers at the Crown Bay cruise ship port, pickups are made at the windmill located a few yards away from the ship's exit gate. Look for the B&F Fun Tours sign.Airport pickups are made at the welcome center of the Cyril E. King Airport. Look for the B&F Fun Tours sign.Seaport pickups are made at the Taxi concession area at the exit of Custom clearance.Ports
- Crown Bay cruise ship port
- Havensight cruise ship port
- Seaborne Seaport
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Access is provided for foldable wheelchairs only. Guests must be able to access all vehicles in order to be a part of this excursion.
- Please mention the name of your ship, resort or villa on your confirmation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.