Two National Parks and Chinggis Khan Statue Complex tour at fresh air mongolia
It is true that the Khustai National Park is the home to wild horses called Przewalski horses or takhi, in Mongolian. However, it is not true Przewalski horses is the only attraction of the Park. Because the Park occupies such a vast territory, there is ample opportunity for various outdoor activities such as takhi and bird watching, hiking, horse or camel riding, photo shooting and visiting ancient artefacts there.
Add contrast to your trip by visiting the Terelj National Park, where the nature is articulated in great combination of sheer granite mountains, open fields and river. Visit to the tallest horseman-statue in the world, dedicated to Mongolian legendary emperor – Chinggis or Genghis Khan, is also included in your convenience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver/Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- 08:00 am Pickup from your hotel
After meeting in Ulaanbaatar, we will drive to the west 95 km (60 miles) to reach the National Park Hustai Nuruu. We will explore the extraordinary spot, where the Asian wild horse grazes, having been reintroduced from Holland in framework of an international project. See the Takhi, the Asian wild horse. Enjoy small hiking and photographing the charming landscape and wildlife. Stay overnight in a tourist camp, where you will enjoy a traditional Mongolian dinner.
Drive to Terelj National park (160 km). You'll explore the extraordinary formation of rocks and stones; some of them look quite similar to turtles. We will then visit a Chinggis Khan Statue Complex. The statue is 40 m tall and Guinness book recorded as the tallest equestrian statue in the world. Visiting museum, souvenir shop and trying traditional costumes on posing as a Mongolian Queen, you will go up to the head of horse by elevator to have a closer look of Chinggis Khaan.
Drive Back to ULN and end the trip. (B*L*D)
18:00 pm Drop off at your Hotel
/B- Breakfast L- Lunch D-Dinner/
Departure Point :Location of your choice within Ulaanbaatar City limit
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Location of your choice within Ulaanbaatar City limit
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant meals not included
- Please provide pickup address in "special requirement" at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.