Two Person 2-Day Trip with Canoe Along The Blue River in Indiana
This 2-day trip begins in Fredericksburg and takes you through 12 serene miles of upper Blue River to our campsite. On the next day, you will travel another 12 scenic miles down the Blue River to Milltown, Indiana where you will be greeted by our staff to end your trip. Free camping is included with this trip.
What's included :
- Includes all necessary equipment (life jackets, and paddles)
- Shuttle service from trip end back to original departure location provided free of charge.
- Friendly staff to assist you with your journey
- Entry/Admission - Old Mill Canoe Rental
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Mill Canoe Rental, 5 W US Highway 150, Fredericksburg, IN 47120-8410
This 2-day trip begins in Fredericksburg and takes you through 12 scenic miles of lower Blue River. Once you’re ready, head behind our Fredericksburg facility. Out back, our friendly staff will help you safely into your canoe or kayak.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy all Blue River offers including rapids, islands, sand bars, nature, wildlife, cave views, and springs.
Sightseeing varies based on river conditions and time of year. Around 5-6 hours later, you’ll spot the camp site on your right at the stop sign. Once you have reached the camp, you will pull out of the river and relax with your family and/or friends and Mother Nature.
Bright and early the next morning, you and your crew will embark on the next and final 12 miles of the journey down the Blue River to Milltown, Indiana where you will be met by our staff. We will greet you with our van and trailer to transport you, your gear and canoe back to local operators base where you began your adventure.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :5 US-150, Fredericksburg, IN 47120, USA
Departure Time :4/4/2020 - 9/13/2020
4/4/2021 - 9/13/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :101 Mill St, Milltown, IN 47145, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Canoes can accommodate 2 adults PLUS one child.
- Kayaks can accommodate one adult ONLY
- A maximum of 2 people per booking. For another Canoe please create a separate reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.