Two Tank Boat Dive
Aruba is famous for the spectacular shipwrecks between 60 to 90 feet of water and beautiful coral reefs that starts in 5 to 10 feet and continues sloping down to 90 feet in some areas. There are incredible shipwrecks like the J/C wreck and the Airplane Wrecks, which make exciting dive sites for advanced divers but also dive sites well suited for novice divers. All of the Ship Wrecks Dive sites have combination with beautiful coral reefs and an abundance of hard and soft corals surrounded with allot of various marine lives like Turtles, Mantas, Moray Eels, Lobsters and many more. Your Experienced and Qualified PADI Dive Masters are ready to guide you to the Best Dive spots in Aruba like the Barcadera Reef, De Palm Slope, Dantchi's Delight, Sonesta, Pinnacles, Bali, Plonco, Harbor, Pilot Wreck, Renaissance Airplanes, The Sponge, Skalahein, The Fingers, Kantil, Isla de Oro, and the famous Jane Sea shipwreck.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include a 6% Sales Tax, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include rental shorty wet suit if needed, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include rental b.c.d. / reg. if needed, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mermaid Dive Center Aruba, Bubali 112j Noord, Noord, Aruba
Enjoy Aruba's beautiful clear waters and Marine life while Diving or Snorkeling. All our trips includes: Transportation from and to any High rise and Low rise Hotels, Cruise terminal, Tanks, Weights, Mask & Snorkel, Fins, Boat Trips, Boat Captain, PADI on Staff Dive Master/Instructor, Ice coolers fresh water, Juice, Cookies and Fresh Fruits.
We also have on board a restroom including toilet with push button for automatic flush. A big fresh water bucket for digital underwater camera and a Big Fresh water equipment rinse tank, All Coast Guard approved Safety Equipment, VHF Marine Radio, Medic First Aid and two Oxygen tanks..
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Mermaid Dive Center Aruba, Bubali 112j Noord, Noord, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside lobby of Hotel for pick up with a white Chevy Tahoe.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive trip.
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete and sign all Scuba Diving Liability Release & Waiver Forms prior to diving.
- Availability for scheduling trip will be checked and confirmed by email after making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of diving availability.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have incurred any medical condition since you were certified that may affect your diving and you answer is YES, then you must seek the advice of your physician prior to engaging in diving activities.
- Participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire prior to time of activity.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.