Two Tank Certified Diving in Puerto Plata
The northern coast of the Dominican Republic offers you a new, unique world of underwater treasures. You will be amazed by the sunken, undiscovered Spanish galleons, unspoiled multi-color coral reefs underneath blue waters and spectacular marine life. In the daily two tank morning dives, 24 sites are offered divided into three main areas: Sosua Bay, the airport area and Puerto Plata. The twin engines dive catamaran will transport the group, including the superb international team of instructors and dive masters, to the site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Diving equipment not included: BCD, regulator and wetsuit.
- At 8am, the group will complete paperwork and get set up with equipment at the dive center. The group will meet eachother and the instructors and dive masters will present about the equipment, dive sites and sea conditions. All the dive sites will be between 10 and 40 minutes from the base beach by the office. The boat will come pick up the group at Playa Dorada Beach and everyone will get set up. No need to carry the heavy tanks, as they are already on board. The maximum depth for all divers will be 30 meters. It is now time to dive!
Around 11am it will be time for a quick, half hour surface break, then it will be time to continue on to the rest of the dive sites. All trips will include dives at Sosua Beach, the airport area and Puerto Plata. Depending on the time frame at each spot, the group will return at 1pm at the latest.
Departure Point :Tour departs from local dive centerTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.