Two Tank Dive in the Fajardo Islands
Certified divers will depart from Villa Marina Yacht Harbour with a daily departure at 9am. Morning dives will have a duration of 3.5 hours with 2 dive sites visited on a daily basis. Dive sites are located around and near the Fajardo islands. All dives are lead by experienced divemasters who will do their best to spot stingrays, sea turtles and nurse sharks for your viewing pleasure.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All certified divers will be required to arrive to Villa Marina Yacht Harbor where the dive vessel is located. Team members will greet you at Dock C for check in and equipment set up. After check in, you will board our dive boat for the captains safety briefing. All dive sites are located within a 30 minute boat ride out. The divemasters will choose the best islands based on the divers' level of dive experience. Two dive sites are included and will be guided by the instructors or divemasters. The Fajardo islands contain over a dozen dive sites where stingrays, spotted eagle rays and sea turtles are very common. On board the divers will enjoy of plenty of water, refreshments, fresh fruits, snacks and a light sandwich lunch. Divers should expect to be back at the marina between 12:30pm and 1pm. Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Departure Point :Tour departs from Fajardo harbor.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.