Two Tank Lanai Diving Adventure from Lahaina
Extended Horizons dives the Lana’i coastline in small groups of 11 or less. Lanai is famous for it’s Cathedral Dives, swim-throughs, archways, and lava structures. We dive both First and Second Cathedral on a regular basis. Many divers agree that Lanai diving has the greatest diversity and marine life density, to rival all other diving locations in Hawaii.
This is a two tank boat trip. We do two dives, at two locations. There are over 40 dives sites to choose from, ranging from beautiful coral reefs, to unique lava tubes, making these dives the best of your vacation!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel
- This is a two tank boat trip.
- Two dives, at two locations.
What's excluded :
This half day trip is fun educational and features dive sites on the island of Lanai that are the best that Hawaiian diving has to offer. Our dives are conducted by certified Dive Instructors with additional degrees or training in the local ecology and biology. We go slow and take our time underwater so that we can really see what there is to discover on Lanai's reefs. After the dive we debrief on what we saw and take the time on our return trip to Maui to discuss the animals that we discovered
• Extended Horizons, 94 Kupuohi St Building A Unit 1 - All boat dives check in directly at Mala Boat ramp, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-2704
Departure Point :Mala, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :6:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 12.
- Must be certified Open Water diver or higher to participate in these scuba dives.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.