Two Valleys Trek and Overnight stay in a Berber village
Your guide and his family welcome you into their home, the day's activities are varied and yet relaxed, and there are multiple stunning photo ops throughout. And he'll do everything in he's power to guarantee your experience is a wonderful and memorable one. You will spend two days exploring the Berer villages and Overnight stay will in Berber house
A part of this two day trek leads across the Ouirgane National Park.
Ouirgane area is significant because of its red color; its slopes are covered with juniper trees and dotted with traditional flat-roofed houses made of stone. One of the villages has a big hammam (steam bath), which can be visited as a part of the trekking route. The big waterfall is one of the highlights of this hike.
This trek offers a chance to experience a Berber way of living, eat local tajine and enjoy the tranquility of the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport to and from Marrakech
- Local Mountain Guide
- Accommodation in Local house
- All food during the trek
- Entry/Admission - vallée d'azzaden
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakesh - Imi Oughlad - Tinzert
Stop At: Ouirgane, Ouirgane, Marrakech-Safi
You’ll leave the vehicle on the road up towards Imlil at Imi Oughlad (1,450m) where you will meet your Berber muleteer and guide. Your first day will be an easier aclimatisation trek in the Ouirgane National Park. The terrain here is gentler with copper green soil and juniper trees. Overnight in Gite in Tinzert, a small rustic Berber Village. Aprox. 4 hrs walking time.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Gite in Tinzert
Day 2: Day 2: Tinzert - Azzaden Valley - Ait Aissa village -Marrakech
Stop At: vallée d'azzaden, Morocco
After breakfast you’ll head up and out of the valley and traverse over to the stunning Azzaden Valley. The views open up with a rushing mountan stream surrounded by lush walnut groves leading up towards Toubkal and her sister peaks at the head of the Valley, then you'll headup towards the pass at Tizi n Ouadid (2389m) before descending down into Imlil Aprox . 6-7 hours walking.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.