Tybee Island Paddleboard Tour and Yoga
Our beginning point will be at Tybee Island. Depending on the tide we will meet at the Back River or Lazaretto Creek. From there I will set you up with everything you need and teach you how to maneuver the paddleboard. We begin with a short stretch before paddling. Once we set off you may have the opportunity to see a variety of birds, and possibly dolphins. We have small anchors to stabilize the paddleboard during the yoga class. The whole experience is 2 hours. The gear, safety, and stretch in the beginning is about a 30 minute introduction. Then we paddle out for a yoga class lasting between 30minutes to 1hour depending on your preference. Paddling there and back will take between 15-30minutes. Ultimately y'all can decide how much time you would like to paddle and how much time for yoga. If you prefer to paddle mostly that is great and I can just add in some poses for y'all to try when you like. It's a blast being out on the water!
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddleboard Yoga Instructor
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring water to stay hydrated
I've been exploring the waterways of this area for over 20 years and am excited to share the beauty with y'all! I began teaching sailing lessons in 2006, leading kayak tours in 2011 and teaching surfing in 2013. In 2017 I became a certified Paddleboard Yoga Instructor after training in Uvita, Costa Rica. I am certified in CPR and First Aid and have also trained extensively in water safety procedures. Being around the water gives one a sincere appreciation for the area. Paddleboard yoga has become a love of mine especially because of the peaceful surroundings during this meditative practice. This class will lead you safely through a fun and invigorating paddleboarding yoga experience!
Departure Point :1000 US-80, Tybee Island, GA 31328, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.