Tybee Island Surf Lesson
You are invited to experience surfing as a way of life! With over 15 years of surfing experience and 5 years teaching surfing, I am well equipped to keep you safe and encourage a fun time! I am also First Aid and CPR certified with 25 hours of water safety training. Join for a really fun time in the water riding a surfboard.
per adult from
What's included :
- First aid and CPR Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring bottled water to hydrate
We will do some light stretching and I teach the basics of handling the board including how to stand up. When we paddle out I will be right there beside you the entire time giving tips and encouragement. You will have the opportunity to surf for up to 2 hours and there is a very high chance that you will stand up!
Departure Point :5 Gulick St, Tybee Island, GA 31328, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.