Tyniec Monastery Electric Bike Trip
Let an electric assist bicycle take you on an adventure out of Krakow. We will travel along the peaceful Vistula River on a cycle path. We will pass various sights before the olympic kayak centre and then to Tyniec Monastery where we will have a chance to explore and take refreshments before cycling back on the opposite side of the river. A very easy ride and the perfect environment to test out an ebike.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benedictine Abbey of Tyniec, ul. Benedyktynska 37 Tyniec, Krakow 30-398 Poland
The monastery in Tyniec sits majestically on a limestone cliff above the Vistula river with views of the area all around. The castle-like building has been home to the religious order since 1044 and now the monks invite you to come and experience their monastic life.
With a chance to visit the chapel as well as a museum, not to mention a small shop where you can purchase some of the benedictine produce. A cafe with seating offering views across the river is the perfect place for refreshments before riding back to the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Świętej Agnieszki, Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.