Typical Island Food Class
What We Will Do
Duration 20 Minutes
We begin with a walk through the spectacular West View Eco Park, where you can meet a variety of exotic animals unique to the island, discover one of the two houses around the world made 80% coconut-based products and take in a show of the typical dances of San Andres Island.
Duration 60 Minutes
Following the Eco Park, enjoy a hands on lesson on how to prepare our most famous native food, Rondón. You will be taught using the traditional island techniques and ingredients. At noon you can enjoy this mouth watering dish. We assure you that you will enjoy it.
Duration 90 Minutes
The best is yet to come! We know you are in San Andres to enjoy an adventure like no other and West View has plenty. Your guide will transport you to the beautiful natural ocean pool where you can frolic, feed and swim with the curious fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical Lunch (you can choose between Rondon, Crab Soup or Fresh Fried Fish)
- Entrance to the West View EcoPark
- Entrance to West View Natural Pool
- Snacks - cold coconut water
- Island typical food class
- Entry/Admission - West View
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
you will find a natural pool called west view you must enter the ecopark
Duration: 3 minutes
Location: West View, Avenida 01, Oeste, San Andres Island Colombia
Departure Point :01, San Andrés, San Andrés y Providencia, Colombia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.