Tyrolean Sweets & Coffee Tour
What is the "Tyrolean Sweets & Coffee Tour"?
Just like our Innsbruck Food Tour "Classic", the "SWEETS & COFFEE Tour" is a leisurely stroll through the city, with a local foodie.
However, this tour offers you the opportunity to explore and taste the fantastic "SWEETNESS" of the Tyrolean cuisine, while also enjoying the world of coffee.
Many interesting stories about the sweet Tyrolean temptations will astonish you and offer you an unforgettable afternoon.
During a 2,5 hour tour we will walk through Innsbruck, with various culinary stops.
The tours are held in both German and English.
Please come with an empty stomach.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- PLEASE come hungry and thirsty! The Innsbruck Food Tour
- replaces more than just a lunch! And also the
- tour will not leave you hungry! Let yourself be surprised, you will not regret it!
- All tastings and drinks are included in the tour.
- YES, there is alcohol. Typical Tyrolean specialties are also alcoholic drinks. Of course, you do not have to drink it. Alcohol will not be served to children or adolescents, with no exceptions! There are always non-alcoholic beverages for all other tour participants as well.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Innsbruck Food Tours, in front of the Innsbruck Markthalle, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
That and much more, awaits you on the SWEET tour:
In a traditional Innsbruck bakery you will be able to "sniff out" the unique history of sweet baked goods - the kind of insight that usually is not easily accessible for tourists. This bakery does not only make bread, but also sweet and traditional baking specialties with which many Tyroleans grew up.
And so this will be followed by a digestive walk through the city, the caffeinated and award-winning awakener (coffee), and sweet temptations that tell Tyrolean history. And you will also learn how coffee is roasted and can be enchanted by a award-winning barista master and his interesting stories.
Then you will taste two traditional Tyrolean desserts! These have been eaten by the "common people" throughout Tyrol for generations and are still prepared by many families today. Two typical and traditional peasant dishes!
Next, a culinary, historical journey will take us centuries into the past, you will be astonished....
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Café Munding, Kiebachgasse 16, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Number of Participants
- A minimum of 2, and maximum of 10 people! Larger groups on request!
- If the weather is bad, will the tour be canceled?
- The tour will take place in any weather - rain or shine! The distances between the restaurants / businesses are usually short. However, for your comfort, please dress according to the weather and wear comfortable or weather-adapted footwear.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.