Uco Sunset - Wine Tour
In this excursion you will be able to know the wine region of Valle de Uco, in a private car accompanied by a driver throughout the tour. Visiting and tasting the wines of the Piedra Negra wineries, Casa Petrini Winery and finishing the "afternoon" at Andeluna Winery where after the visit and tasting of 3 wines we will have a structured menu watching the sunset in the garden chairs.
EVENING MENU IN THE ARMCHAIRS
• Cheese walk
• Bruschetta with chicken marinade
• Fresh seasonal salad
• Homemade flan with warm dulce de leche sauce and walnut praline During the menu, wine is NOT included
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tastings and entrance to the wineries
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Piedra Negra
- Entry/Admission - Casa Petrini
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Andeluna
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega Piedra Negra, Ruta Provincial 94 - km 21, Vista Flores 5565 Argentina
Piedra Negra Winery, located in the region of Los Chacayes de Tunuyan, Uco Valley. A reception is held with wine on our terrace overlooking the mountain. Tour of the entire winery, visit the tank room, where we will taste wines and the barrel room. Final tasting where you can opt for:
Young line tasting, reserve wine tasting or tasting of great wines from the winery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Petrini, Ruta 89 Km 11, Tupungato 5561 Argentina
Casa Petrini, is a winery located in the Gualtayari area of Tupungato, Uco Valley.
Where there will be a visit on site + a tasting of the classic line with 3 different varieties.
Appreciating the sunset where you can enjoy the gastronomy of the place as an option.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodega Andeluna, RP89 Km 11, M5561 Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina
Andeluna Winery, is located in the Gualtayari area of Tupungato, Uco Valley.
Andeluna Side to Side
Includes 2 varietals line 1300 + 2 varietals line Altitude + Passionate Four Strains. Water, nuts and raisins.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- El Plumerillo Airport, Mendoza Argentina
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.