Udaipur: Street Food Crawl (2 Hours Guided Food Tasting Tour)
Udaipur is known for its ancient food culture and we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing food crawl experience with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous & lasting impression on local food.
1. Taste more than six mouth watering & authentic delicacies of Udaipur, if you are a food lover & enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this tour.
2. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop, witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets, other delicacies.
3. Get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
Note: We do quality assurance before adding a place on our food walk, so you can relax and enjoy the food without any worry.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Popular Local Food and Tasting Beverage
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ambrai Ghat, Candpole Maji Ka Mandir, Udaipur 313001 India
Start your experience by heading to the most romantic spot of the ghats, where you will enjoy the best views in the city. Continue walking through Hanuman Ghat and Nav Ghat, learning about the culture of Rajasthan and Rajputs.
Stop At: Gangaur Ghat, Pichola, Udaipur 313001 India
Visit Gangaur Ghat, which symbolizes the auspicious 'Gangaur' Festival of Rajasthan. We will take you to many vantage points for photography of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, where a lot of famous bollywood movies, television and reality shows shooted.
Stop At: Lal Ghat Road, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Discover the colorful embellishments at Lal Ghat which always woos travellers across the globe.
Stop At: Jagmandir, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
mesmerized with splendid views of the Jag Mandir Palace.
Pass By: Lake Pichola, Udaipur India
Visit the streets and ghats located on surrounding of Lake Pihola
Pass By: Hathipole, Silawatwari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Pass through the different markets
Departure Point :Clock Tower, Jadio-Ki-ol, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Return Detail :Jagdish Temple Road, Jagdish Temple Rd, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.