Uffizi and Accademia Galleries Independent Morning Tour
Visit both Uffizi and Accademia Galleries at your own pace and with total freedom. Explore the museums guided by an audio commentary of expert art historians recorded in your choice of language: Spanish, Italian, German, French, or English.
per adult from
What's included :
- Multilingual Audioguides
- Museums Entrance Skip-the-Line Tickets
- 3-course Lunch with drinks in a typical restaurant (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (depending on option selected)
- Visit: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit at your own the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famous museum in the world.
Visit: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit at your own pace the Accademia Gallery and be amazed by the marvelous David by Michelangelo.
Departure Point :Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free for children under the age of 7 (Audioguide not available, Lunch to be paid on spot)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To collect the audioguide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.