Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour In Florence
The Uffizi tour is an absolute must when visiting Florence. The grand duke of Tuscany Cosimo I de Medici decided to re-establish the authority of the Medici family. Unlikely the other regions of Italy in Florence money meant power.
In our Uffizi tour with our professional guide you will not only get the benefit of saving your time, but you have the advantage of acquiring the inside stories behind some of the most notable masterpieces conserved in Florence.
After your Uffizi tour, you will are welcome to enjoy some refreshments in the cafeteria while taking in the unique stunning view of the Uffizi Gallery's terrace where you are more than welcome to relax and take pictures.
Please Note: We will be entering through the priority line and may experience a short wait due to COVID security prevention measures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Bottled water
- Uffizi Skip the Line Tickets
- Radios & Headphones
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
The Uffizi Gallery (Italian: Galleria degli Uffizi) is a prominent art museum located adjacent to the Piazza della Signoria in the Historic Centre of Florence in the region of Tuscany, Italy. One of the most important Italian museums and the most visited, it is also one of the largest and best known in the world and holds a collection of priceless works, particularly from the period of the Italian Renaissance.
After the ruling house of Medici died out, their art collections were gifted to the city of Florence under the famous Patto di famiglia negotiated by Anna Maria Luisa, the last Medici heiress. The Uffizi is one of the first modern museums. The gallery had been open to visitors by request since the sixteenth century, and in 1765 it was officially opened to the public, formally becoming a museum in 1865.
Today, the Uffizi is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Florence and one of the most visited art museums in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza del Duomo, Florence, Italy
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza della Signoria, Florence, Italy
Departure Point :Via de' Martelli, 33r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.